Bed bugs are becoming a major issue around the country. They spread very easily and can be very difficult to treat. This leads to rapid growth and number of outbreaks. Bed bug bites might lead to itchy marks, which might cause discomfort and become infected if scratched too much.
Protect your family from bed bug infestation today! Be aware of all prevention solutions and recognise the most common signs of a bed bug invasion. There are steps you can take on your own to minimise the risk of these pests, but it is highly recommended to call a professional bed bug exterminator when you find a bed bug outbreak in your home.
Common Bed Bug Infestation Signs
The popular belief is that bed bug infestations are a result of poor sanitary conditions in your house. But that’s not the whole story. The most common sources of bed bugs are bringing home a second-hand furniture or staying at a hotel with an infestation.
Bed bugs are known as elusive and very good at hiding pests. This makes them very tough to spot. However, instead of looking for the actual pests, look for evidence of their presence inside your home. Search for tiny and dark stains on the bed sheets, pillows, mattresses and furniture, as well as unexplained bites and itchy skin bumps.
The usual bed bug hiding places are seams or crevices of the bed mattress, cracks or corners of the bed frame, around baseboards, between cushions of upholstered furniture, inside electrical outlets, even under loose wallpaper and behind wall hangings.
Our Bed Bug Control, Treatment and Extermination Program
- We inspect in detail beds, sheets, mattresses, chairs, couches and other potential areas around your home
- We provide instructions on how to prepare your bedroom for the bed bug treatment, when confirmed
- We treat the bed frame, mattress, box spring, headboard, door and window frames, baseboards, electrical outlets, upholstered furniture, dressers, nightstands, desks, chairs, cabinets, closets, lockers and more
- We provide a full report of the treatment, including more info on how to protect your home in the future
- We organise a follow-up visit after 2 weeks to further inspect the bed bug activity
- You can get 1 extra follow-up visit within 3 months of the initial treatment if you book our guaranteed service
- Call 01244 293 050 now for instant flat-rate price estimates